Mockingjay Countdown

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about anything. The Hunger Games Trilogy will be mentioned a lot. Please enjoy and leave comments.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

JB in Orlando

The talented Justin Bieber was in Orlando, FL tonight. He started his show @ 7 pm. Trust me, the Amway Arena had Bieber fever tonight. I've never seen so many Belibers before! The opening act is Vita Chambers. She rocked it! But JB rocked it harder! No offense Vita, but he is the main act. He rocked Orlando last night to the x-treme! There was a huge crowd outside listening to him through the arena walls. I'm not sure how some people heard him over the loud screaming. Fortunately I did hear him over the screaming. They brought out Shaq to sing Ludacris' part in Baby! JB just tweeted he was sick during the show...thx for not canceling, this prooves you care about your fans... U are awesome! I was in the second row. I now know that JB is not a Remix Singer. He sounds the same way live as he does on his albums. Look foward to more music from the talented Justin Bieber! And that 3D concert to come! According to his talent of singing and dancing, he will always have Beliebers! Trust me that boi can dance! And we all know he can sing lol :) ! As of now goodnite! JB has made my night a goodnight. I am now forever a Belieber! One Time LIVE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVwHMOZptJ8&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment